Direct inspection of DN450 ductile iron trunk main to determine the extent of corrosion and possible associated cracking.
- Determination of inspection methodology and input of pipe parameters into scanning software.
- Soil resistivity and soil testing completed.
- Magnetic particle testing completed.
- Pipe feature profile prepared using 3D laser scanning to determine pipe circumference, wall loss depth, and remaining wall thickness.
- Comprehensive Inspection report completed with recommendations to maintain asset integrity.