The North Queensland Gas Pipeline is a 270km DN300 class #900 high-pressure carbon steel gas pipeline that delivers dry sales quality gas from Moranbah in the Bowen Basin to customers in Townsville’s Yabulu and Stuart regions.
Operations and Maintenance Scope
- Licensed operator responsible for full compliance under P&G Act 2004.
- O&M of pipeline, cathodic protection, mainline valve, and delivery stations.
- Monitored by 24/7 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) from Control Room.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance support including 24/7 breakdown response.
- Code-compliant surface infrastructure inspections, testing, validation, and calibrations.
- Gas Transport Agreement (GTA) management.
- Pigging Operations.
- Emergency Response Management and Recovery.
- Landholder, regulator and 3rd party stakeholder liaison.