The Node 4 Transport Pipeline is a 27km DN250 class #150 low-pressure carbon steel gas pipeline that delivers wet gas to the Moranbah Gas Processing Facility and Dyno Nobel’s Ammonium Nitrite plant, from the Node 4 Compression Facility in Moranbah, QLD.
Operations & Maintenance Scope
- Licensed operator responsible for full compliance under P&G Act 2004.
- Operation and maintenance of pipeline, CP system, mainline valve, and delivery stations.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance support including 24/7 breakdown response.
- Asset integrity engineering, infrastructure surveys, and direct inspections.
- Code-compliant surface infrastructure inspections, testing, validation, and calibrations
- Emergency response and recovery.