The Cheapie Barcaldine Gas Pipeline is a 390km DN100-150 class #900 high-pressure carbon steel gas pipeline that delivers dry sales quality gas to the Barcaldine Power Station from Cheapie, QLD.
Operations and Maintenance Scope
- Licensed operator responsible for full compliance under P&G Act 2004.
- Operation and maintenance of pipeline, CP system, mainline valve, and delivery stations.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance support including 24/7 breakdown response.
- Asset integrity engineering, infrastructure surveys, and direct inspections.
- Code-compliant surface infrastructure inspections, testing, validation, and calibrations
- Emergency response and recovery.
- Landholder, regulator, and 3rd party stakeholder liaison.