The Braemar 2 Gas Pipeline is a 100km, DN400 class #900 high-pressure carbon steel gas pipeline that delivers dry sales quality gas to the Braemar 2 Power Station from various supply points in the Surat Basin.
Operations and Maintenance Scope
- Licensed operator responsible for full compliance under P&G Act 2004.
- Operation and maintenance of pipeline, CP system, mainline valve, and delivery stations.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance support including 24/7 breakdown response.
- Asset integrity engineering, infrastructure surveys, and direct inspections.
- Code-compliant surface infrastructure inspections, testing, validation, and calibrations
- Emergency response and recovery.
- Landholder, regulator, and 3rd party stakeholder liaison